Coláiste Iósaef has a proud tradition of being a supportive and caring learning community that delivers outstanding educational opportunities for all our students.
Our school recognises the following as core values in the education of all our students.
Excellence in Education
- Our students are provided with a student-centred education that caters for their intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual needs.
- We recruit the highest calibre of teacher who will challenge our students at an appropriate level and guide their learning in a manner appropriate to their individual needs.
- Our students will experience the curriculum in the most innovative, stimulating ways to enhance their love of learning.
- Our students will be engaged in an environment that nurtures their well-being and personal development
- All students will be treated with dignity and respect and learn how to live harmoniously in a diverse society.
- All students will learn and appreciate that every human being is equally important and that we have a right to be treated fairly and a responsibility to treat others fairly.
- Experience a school environment that encourages parental involvement in all aspects of school life.
- Benefit from the support and expertise of the wider community.
- Enjoy the resources available in the community to enhance their educational experience.