We aim to provide a supportive and caring learning environment that delivers outstanding educational opportunities.
Our school recognises the following as core values in the education of all our students.
Excellence in Education
- Our students are provided with a student-centred education that caters for their intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual needs.
- We recruit the highest calibre of teacher who will challenge our students at an appropriate level and guide their learning in a manner appropriate to their individual needs.
- Our students will experience the curriculum in the most innovative, stimulating ways to enhance their love of learning.
- Our students will be engaged in an environment that nurtures their well-being and personal development.
- All students will be treated with dignity and respect and learn how to live harmoniously in a diverse society.
- All students will learn and appreciate that every human being is equally important and that we have a right to be treated fairly and a responsibility to treat others fairly.
- Experience a school environment that encourages parental involvement in all aspects of school life.
- Benefit from the support and expertise of the wider community.
- Enjoy the resources available in the community to enhance their educational experience.