The school has a number of policies that form the core of its organisational framework.
The school in accordance with agreed procedures can amend and update policies to reflect legislative changes and other requirements that may necessitate change.
This list is not exhaustive and is a representation of the policies operated by the school. Copies of the policies listed below are also available on request through the school office at 063 98275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Behaviour
- Suspension and Expulsion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- TY Admission Policy
- LCA Admission Policy
- Draft Critical Incident Policy
- Draft Special Educational Needs Policy
- Positive Mind & Body Policy (Healthy Eating & Wellbeing)
- Homework Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Uniform Policy Update – Covid-19
- Data Protection Policy
- Literacy & Numeracy Policy
- Communications Policy
- AUP Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Teaching & Learning Policy
- Sporting and Extra Curricular Activities Policy
- Yard Supervision Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Personal Electronic Device Policy
- RSE Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
Click here to view our reports on the Department of Education site.