We are very fortunate to have a very vibrant, committed, honest and hard-working Parents Association in our school. The Parents Association meets once a term to discuss various matters relating to the provision of services for their children at Coláiste Iósaef.
As a representative body they:
- represent the views of parents/guardians
- informs parents/guardians of developments in education and in the college
- foster co-operation between the parents/guardians, teachers and college management
- provides an opportunity for the parents/guardians to express their ideas to the college management
- help fund-raise for extra equipment required by the school
An election is held at each AGM of the Association to elect new representatives for the ensuing academic year.
Chairperson: Ruth Corkery
Secretary: Eileen Meade
Treasurer: Niamh Hayes
PRO: Mary Daly
BoM Reps: Noel Ryan & Anne Marie Connery
The next PA meeting takes place on Monday 29th of April 2019 at 7.30pm. All parents/guardians are welcome to attend.
Click on the following links for more information and for the full Parents Association Constitution.