We are very fortunate to have a very vibrant, committed, honest and hard-working Parents Association in our school. The Parents Association meets once a term to discuss various matters relating to the provision of services for their children at Coláiste Iósaef.
As a representative body they:
- represent the views of parents/guardians
- informs parents/guardians of developments in education and in the college
- foster co-operation between the parents/guardians, teachers and college management
- provides an opportunity for the parents/guardians to express their ideas to the college management
- help fund-raise for extra equipment required by the school
An election is held at each annual AGM of the Association to elect new representatives for the ensuing academic year.
The representatives for 2018/2019 are as follows:
- Chairperson: Ruth Corkery
- Secretary: Eileen Meade
- Treasurer: Niamh Hayes
- PRO: Mary Daly
- BoM Reps: Noel Ryan & Anne Marie Connery
The next PA meeting takes place on Tuesday 15th of October. This is also the AGM for 2019 .
New representatives will be elected on the night of the 15th of October to the Parents Association Executive.
All parents/guardians are welcome to attend the scheduled PA meetings for 2019/2020.
Click on the following links for more information and for the full Parents Association Constitution.
Our Parents Association is affiliated with the National Parents Council post primary (NPCpp).
If you wish to contact the Parents Association, please email email@example.com