We are very fortunate to have a very vibrant, committed, honest and hard-working Parents Association in our college. The Parents Association meets once a term to discuss various matters relating to the provision of services for their children at Coláiste Iósaef.
As a representative body they:
- represent the views of parents/guardians
- informs parents/guardians of developments in education and in the college
- foster co-operation between the parents/guardians, teachers and college management
- provides an opportunity for the parents/guardians to express their ideas to the college management
- help fundraise for extra equipment required by the school
An election is held at each AGM of the Association to elect new representatives for the ensuing academic year.
Chairperson: Ms. Ruth Corkery