Our Parents Association coordinate a very successful Book Rental Scheme in the school.
All students may apply for the book scheme. Book lists are provided below for any parents/guardians who wish to purchase their own books.
All books are provided for students at a rental cost of €100 a year for Junior Cycle Students and €120 for Senior Cycle Students. A €50 deposit is required for all new book scheme applications. Deposits may roll over from the previous year once all books are returned in good condition.
All Parents/Guardians will receive a text from our Way2Pay system in the coming days when the option to pay for the scheme is available online. Parents/Guardians can then pay online for the scheme or can contact the school to remove them from the list if they are purchasing the books themselves.
Click on this link for more information – Book Scheme Letter 2022/20223
Book Lists 2022/2023
The book lists for 2022/2023 are available below. Please click on the link for the relevant year group book list in PDF format.
Book Scheme Terms & Conditions 2022/2023
- If full payment for the scheme on behalf of the student is not paid by Thursday 30th June 2022, it is accepted that you wish to make alternative arrangements for the purchase of books. The deadline given for payment is absolute.
- The books supplied under the scheme will remain the property of the scheme. They will be subject to inspection at any time by a designated member of staff and/or scheme representative.
- If books are lost, damaged or not returned, compensation for lost books will be required and your deposit will be forfeit before readmission into the scheme. Normal wear and tear will be considered.
- Membership of the scheme is at the discretion of the Parents Association Book Scheme Committee.
- Books supplied under the scheme may be new or second hand at the discretion of the committee.
- Admission to the scheme on subsequent years is conditional on the safe return and full payment of all book scheme fees or fines from the previous year/s.